Mike Lester by Mike Lester

Mike Lester

Comments (14) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. 4my10851cs

    4my10851cs said, over 2 years ago

    dems want to tell everyone how to live

  2. Stipple

    Stipple said, over 2 years ago

    I’m just plain puzzled given the politics of Mike Lester.
    This appears to be leftist satire.
    Is there a rightist explanation?

  3. Chillbilly

    Chillbilly said, over 2 years ago

    Why is a CRAFTS business even in the business of providing healthcare? It’s because they lobbied against a single-payer system that would’ve relieved them and all companies from having to take responsibility for something they obviously know nothing about.
    .
    Eat your peas, Hobby Lobby. Jesus will forgive you.

  4. ivison.bedard

    ivison.bedard said, over 2 years ago

    As opposed to the 1% of women that become pregnant via rape, the other 99% CHOSE to have unprotected sex. Commit the act suffer the consequences. This really shouldn’t be a new concept.

  5. ivison.bedard

    ivison.bedard said, over 2 years ago

    @Chillbilly

    So only certain businesses are supposed to provide healthcare? And if you are referring to HL not knowing anything about the morning after pill…what’s to know? Abortion is abortion, it may be Science but it’s not Rocket Science.
    Other than the very small (around 1%) of women pregnant from rape all other pregnancy’s are the result of the CHOICE of two individuals who Chose to have consensual unprotected sex. If you put a loaded gun in your mouth and pull the trigger you’ll more than likely die. Have unprotected sex, pay the price Yourself but don’t make someone else pay the price for you Moral Choices.

  6. PlainBill

    PlainBill said, over 2 years ago

    @ivison.bedard

    You put forth a falsehood, then use it to support your false justifications. The fact is that ALL methods of contraception have been known to fail. Women DO get pregnant even though they use some form of birth control. The other obnoxious part of your lies is that sometimes the fetus is defective. A friend discovered her child would have Downs Syndrome plus a number of physical deformities that would render it’s survival unlikely. Jerks like you would force the woman to give birth only to have the baby die.

  7. Jase99

    Jase99 GoComics PRO Member said, over 2 years ago

    “No they don’t this is just another lie.”

    You really do live in your own little world where every day is Opposite Day, don’t you.

  8. dannysixpack

    dannysixpack said, over 2 years ago

    I find it interesting that the religious conservatives consider pregnancy NOT health care. Reminds me that rick santorum said there should NOT be any pre-natal testing because it might lead to more abortions. And just read the posts above, that somehow pregnancy is a ‘price’ to be paid for having sex.

    you people are really sick.

  9. Mike Lester

    Mike Lester GoComics PRO Member said, over 2 years ago

    HA!

  10. skibum70

    skibum70 GoComics PRO Member said, over 2 years ago

    as opposed to you being a fluke, a flake and ajackass?

  11. I Play One On TV

    I Play One On TV said, over 2 years ago

    IUDs and other birth-control methods are considered abortifactants in some circles. We should get rid of more birth control methods; if we do, abortion demand will decrease. Kind of like if we decrease our income, our deficit will disappear. Same logic.

    Hey, I think war is immoral. I don’t have statistics, but I’m willing to bet (maybe not a Romney-sized bet) that more people are killed yearly in war and revolution than are aborted. I’m willing to bet that there are more people killed by handgun violence yearly than the number of abortions yearly. I don’t want my tax money going to war. Why is my desire any less important? Should I declare myself to be a Christian; will that do it?

  12. denis1112

    denis1112 said, over 2 years ago

    Give us a break,you haven’t ever paid taxes.If you actually have a job your with holdng doesn’t amount to zip and you get a refund after your small interst free loan to the government at the end of the tax year.

  13. acellist

    acellist GoComics PRO Member said, over 2 years ago

    Christians owning a business… hmmm, seems as if the retelling of the Master’s words on personal wealth in the NT fall by the wayside here in this land of plenty. In that context, calling oneself a "Christian"becomes itself an oxymoron (with heavy emphasis on the “Moron!”) Oh, wait a minute… I forgot “AM I MY BROTHER’S KEEPER?” from the earlier works of God. NEVER MIND!!!

  14. ossiningaling

    ossiningaling said, over 2 years ago

    Cold dead hands not covered by health policy…

  15. Refresh Comments.