The Meaning of Lila by John Forgetta and L.A. Rose

The Meaning of Lila

Comments (9) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. capndunzzl

    capndunzzl said, almost 2 years ago

    eeewwwww!

  2. Swalb%515

    Swalb%515 said, almost 2 years ago

    Well, Drew, there’s your proof right there!

  3. Phatts California

    Phatts California said, almost 2 years ago

    wait a sec, you guys are stereotyping again – - nobody said anything about whether the bouncer is a man or a woman!

  4. Jane from Florida

    Jane from Florida said, almost 2 years ago

    Who ever heard of a woman bouncer?

  5. Dr Dave

    Dr Dave said, almost 2 years ago

    Gotta quit goin’ to gay clubs, kids

  6. david_42

    david_42 said, almost 2 years ago

    @Jane from Florida

    Not that they are common, but most guys would never suspect a woman is a bouncer, until they are writhing on the floor in pain.

  7. Night-Gaunt49

    Night-Gaunt49 GoComics PRO Member said, almost 2 years ago

    She should at least ask who is bi in there.

  8. flyintheweb

    flyintheweb said, almost 2 years ago

    Adrian – gay bars would still have a purpose – if you go to meet someone, instead of a 5-10% chance they are gay, you get more to 90% – saves a lot of “Sorry, my bad” s… it gets the targets together

  9. JWF

    JWF GoComics PRO Member said, almost 2 years ago

    Oddly, I say “eeewwww” when I see a man and a woman kissing in public.

  10. Refresh Comments.