Kevin Kallaugher by Kevin Kallaugher

Kevin Kallaugher

Comments (8) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. Jase99

    Jase99 said, almost 2 years ago

    Are you sure he wasn’t watching one of political commentators on the “news” networks?

  2. MortyForTyrant

    MortyForTyrant said, almost 2 years ago

    This is your brain. This is your brain on political ads {splash}. A timeless classic brought to you by the DEA and Al Bundy…

  3. Ruff

    Ruff GoComics PRO Member said, almost 2 years ago

    With Romney/Ryan and their plans to run the whole country like a casino, why should Maryland not do the same for the State? With the 1% playing the house, and raking it in from the poor suckers, the other 99%.

  4. sw10mm

    sw10mm said, almost 2 years ago

    @Ruff

    With Romney/Ryan and their plans to run the whole country like a casino, why should Maryland not do the same for the State? With the 1% playing the house, and raking it in from the poor suckers, the other 99%.
    .
    Gotta love the victim mentality. You’ll go far with that attitude. Have you been paying attention to what your hero has been doing to this country the last almost 4 years? Doesn’t look that way.

  5. alcors3

    alcors3 said, almost 2 years ago

    Let’s see; Should I vote for the guy who will trim some fat or the guy who has been poisoning the meat for almost 4 years?

  6. Horst Hrubbisch

    Horst Hrubbisch said, almost 2 years ago

    This also happens when one watches the debates, the news, pundit gabfests (both news & sports), the opening sketch on Saturday Night Live,….

  7. Respectful Troll

    Respectful Troll said, almost 2 years ago

    The assault on that poor man’s brain shows how we should demand the same level of truth in our political advertising that we demand for product and services. Truth should not be an ‘option’ and lies should be punished. Currently, both sides lie about the other in order to avoid actually discussing the truth about issues we need to confront. Make those lies as punishable as slander and libel and if the discourse doesn’t improve, it may at least decrease in volume and quantity.
    Respectfully,
    C.

  8. jeffc42

    jeffc42 GoComics PRO Member said, almost 2 years ago

    Nice Monty Python usage.

  9. Refresh Comments.