JumpStart by Robb Armstrong

JumpStart

Comments (7) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. Phatts California

    Phatts California said, about 2 years ago

    . . . 83% of all statistics are made up on the spot . . .

  2. nighthawks

    nighthawks GoComics PRO Member said, about 2 years ago

    where have I heard that figure before?
    this tv ad from the sixties:
    “Rolaids consumes 47 times it’s weight in excess stomach acid”
    rolaids consumes 47 times it’s weight
    and then mittens made that number even more famous this year

  3. Ryan

    Ryan said, about 2 years ago

    Well if she’s “47%” sure then he shouldnt worry too much. Im sure her percentage is way off and should be a lot lower.

  4. K M

    K M GoComics PRO Member said, about 2 years ago

    @Phatts California

    What about the other 23%?

  5. Hunter7

    Hunter7 said, about 2 years ago

    @Phatts California

    The stats I read said it was 87%. And the remaining 13% of respondents gave conflicting answers.

  6. newworldmozart

    newworldmozart said, about 2 years ago

    @Cartoonacy for yesterdays strip; That still doesn’t help Romney. How does he, or anyone, know that all of the 47% are on welfare. I’m not, my in-laws aren’t,. I know some who are and are still voting for Romney. And what has he or anyone else done to try and correct what he said, nothing!! At least President Obama tried to clear up his mistake.

  7. newworldmozart

    newworldmozart said, about 2 years ago

    @Sammysock from yesterdays strip; Sorry sir, but I am not a socialist, nor do I wish to ever see this country that way. Being a socialist is saying that you want everything equal for everyone in this country, but really meaning that you want others to give more to you so that you can have more over everyone. Sounds like a Republican to me. (and I’m a voting Republican)

  8. Refresh Comments.