Joel Pett by Joel Pett

Joel Pett

Comments (8) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. Jeddidyah

    Jeddidyah said, almost 4 years ago

    Is this what the repubtards call “taking responsibility” ?

  2. Jeddidyah

    Jeddidyah said, almost 4 years ago

    Yeah, and just because you were born with a brain doesn’t mean you are required to use it.

  3. mikefive

    mikefive said, almost 4 years ago

    It’s called life.

  4. Pearl Deans

    Pearl Deans GoComics PRO Member said, almost 4 years ago

    for profit colleges that target veterans with false promises and inferior education…

  5. dtroutma

    dtroutma GoComics PRO Member said, almost 4 years ago

    Wow. “life” is getting to be a lot like swimming in the toilet in this country, with its lack of concern for the 99%, or especially the 47% struggling to get by, and it’s just “acceptable”.


    Odd, how I think we can be so, so, much better than that.


    What ever happened to “I am my brother’s keeper”??

  6. omQ R

    omQ R said, almost 4 years ago

    @mikefive

    Well, death, really

  7. markjoseph125

    markjoseph125 GoComics PRO Member said, almost 4 years ago

    @dtroutma

    Yes, we could be better, but don’t forget that one major pollitical is focused on and determined to sustain a system in which a few at the top (call them the 1%) live like medieval kings, and the rest (call them the 99%) live like medieval serfs.

  8. jack75287

    jack75287 said, almost 4 years ago

    I have seen all these crimes all over the world at least here we recognize them. Our problem is things are so good even with these bad times we cannot appreciate the good we do have.

  9. Refresh Comments.