Jen Sorensen by Jen Sorensen

Jen SorensenNo Zoom

Comments (13) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. Cripplious

    Cripplious said, over 2 years ago

    As someone who cant find a job and has college loans due. I would willingly take the job of any of these people. Just to make sure I got it I would take a 10% pay cut screw feeling human. Id rather have money to pay my bills

  2. Enoki

    Enoki said, over 2 years ago

    Awww… You probably shouldn’t have majored in French Horn then….

  3. ARodney

    ARodney said, over 2 years ago

    Playing French Horn well is a lot more work than being born the son of a governor and being given a no-risk job at a venture capital firm. It’s a shame that the job that pays 10,000 times better than the other ALSO pays less than half the tax rate.

  4. Tim Culberson

    Tim Culberson said, over 2 years ago

    Correct!

  5. Tim Culberson

    Tim Culberson said, over 2 years ago

    Let’s look at the social success stories like Venezuela, Cuba, East Germany, California and draw hope that our President is going to have our government take care of us.

  6. Nohwear

    Nohwear said, over 2 years ago

    And exactly how many executives have pulled themselves up from the streets? Without lots of help from daddy?

  7. D Lee

    D Lee GoComics PRO Member said, over 2 years ago

    My nephew, who inherited a building company recently complained to me that he hated “Obama’s Welfare State”. It kept him from being able to keep workers on the job. They wouldn’t return to work after they were on unemployment until the unemployment ran out. Here was this 30 year old kid standing in his ¾ million dollar house telling me that he paid people so little that they were better off on unemployment, and he thought that THEY should be ashamed!

  8. louieglutz

    louieglutz said, over 2 years ago

    google10 richest congresswomen

  9. AgentSmith101

    AgentSmith101 said, over 2 years ago

    Again, it’s not the 1% earn money. It’s HOW they earn that money. Typically it’s on the backs of other while
    - spitting on them
    - sneering at them for laziness
    - cheating them blind
    - poisoning the public environment
    or a combination thereof.

    I trust corporate America about as much as I trust an non corrupted government.

  10. chayasnana

    chayasnana said, over 2 years ago

    ansonia, one of the problems with these people who are laughing and enjoying the work they do is that the can’t pay the bills when they get their paychecks. They still require (and are eligible for) man government benefits – food stamps, free school lunches for their kids, Medicaid for their kids, etc.

  11. laptopleon

    laptopleon said, over 2 years ago

    Hah, read that back and listen to yourself. It’s not just the money, it’s also the power that comes with it. So you think it’s a healthy situation that 1% has the power over the other 99%, with realistically speaking no chance of change?! Only you crazy North Americans think that is a good deal.

  12. laptopleon

    laptopleon said, over 2 years ago

    So a teacher should start as a janitor, before he can become a teacher, maybe a principal once? Or didn’t he have any education, became a janitor, then did a teacher’s education in evening school?? Either way, this doesn’t sound like an decent career. Not for him, not for the students either.

  13. AgentSmith101

    AgentSmith101 said, over 2 years ago

    @Harleyquinn
    It’s an argument at the core of the matter. It isn’t at all the fact that they have money. It’s finding out that more and more of the people who have money do it in an illegal or immoral way.
    I’m expecting any day now to discover a lobbied mandate to create workhouses and debtors prisons again.

  14. Refresh Comments.