Jeff Danziger by Jeff Danziger

Jeff Danziger

Recommended

Comments (32) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. kato1979

    kato1979 said, over 1 year ago

    Not really much difference between phony muslim fascists and phony christian fascists!

  2. masterskrain

    masterskrain GoComics PRO Member said, over 1 year ago

    Republican Virgins?
    Does that mean that they look like Michelle Bachmann, and Sarah Palin??
    Or does that mean that they just haven’t had a chance to screw up the Economy yet??
    Just curious…

  3. masterskrain

    masterskrain GoComics PRO Member said, over 1 year ago

    @kato1979

    Sure there is. One group worships a book of fables, fairy tales, outright lies, and other assorted hogwash, and the other worships the Koran!

  4. curtisls87

    curtisls87 said, over 1 year ago

    @masterskrain

    You do realize that Islam as a religion is also a descendent of Abraham just as Judaism and Christianity?

  5. masterskrain

    masterskrain GoComics PRO Member said, over 1 year ago

    @ansonia

    Did I say that??
    Just was agreeing with Kato that there is VERY little difference between Muslim Fascists, and Christian Fascists…

  6. lifebyc

    lifebyc said, over 1 year ago

    @ansonia

    It seems to be roughly as factually correct as the Bible or the Torah. Take your pick. I’ve actually read them all (English translations).

  7. Rad-ish

    Rad-ish GoComics PRO Member said, over 1 year ago

    The party of domestic terrorism.

  8. Respectful Troll

    Respectful Troll said, over 1 year ago

    It rings true to my mind, but hurts the heart. The more I read and learn, the more I just wonder why intelligent well intentioned adults with the ability to become elected are so much like middle school children.
    Frustratedly,
    C.

  9. masterskrain

    masterskrain GoComics PRO Member said, over 1 year ago

    @ansonia

    Fine!
    Just so you know…I consider ALL “Religions” to be nothing more then cults, devoted to separating as many gullible, stupid, and scared people from as much of their money as legally possible as quickly as possible! They may have been created with the best intentions, but they have devolved into scams!
    AND, they were ALL created by men, by the way!

    I firmly believe that anyone who believes that one “Religion” is better then any other “Religion” is, by all definitions of the term, Clinically INSANE!Billions of people on the planet, divided into thousands of little cults, each one with it’s own beliefs about the creation of the planet, and our place in the universe. Even when those beliefs overlap by 99%, the remaining 1% difference is enough for one group to tell another group; “You don’t believe EXACTLY the same thing that we do, so that gives us the right to oppress you, persecute you, imprison and Torture you, declare war on you, and KILL YOU”!If that’s not a definition of insanity, then I don’t know what is!And, NO, I’m NOT an “Atheist”. I believe in a supreme power, or order to creation. What I DO NOT believe in is any particular little group that claims that “We Are Right, And EVERYONE Else Is WRONG!”The worst, and most crooked and corrupt bosses I ever had, by the way, were “God-Fearing, Church-Going” men. One was a deacon in his church, and another was a part-time Preacher. They were also thieves, and rip-off artists, stealing from their employees whenever and however they could.

  10. Rockngolfer

    Rockngolfer said, over 1 year ago

    I expected to see more trillion dollar coin comics.
    Here is a good one:
    http://www.cagle.com/2013/01/edward-hopper-and-the-trillion-dollar-coin/

  11. lonecat

    lonecat said, over 1 year ago

    Danziger is usually quite unfair, not only does he exaggerate beyond believability, he promotes vicious stereotypes. He’s also a genius, and one of the few cartoonists today who are worthy to belong to the great tradition of visual satirists, along with Rowlandson, Hogarth, and Daumier.

  12. Darsan54

    Darsan54 GoComics PRO Member said, over 1 year ago

    Republican virgins?

    They take credit cards.

  13. Darsan54

    Darsan54 GoComics PRO Member said, over 1 year ago

    @ansonia

    The Bible isn’t worshipped.

  14. Respectful Troll

    Respectful Troll said, over 1 year ago

    Flagged.

  15. mdavis4183

    mdavis4183 GoComics PRO Member said, over 1 year ago

    REpublicans can’t blow up the economy. Democrats already did that on March 12, 2009 when Obama signed his first and last budget to date.

  16. Load the rest of the comments (17).