Henry Payne by Henry Payne

Henry Payne

Comments (6) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. ConserveGov

    ConserveGov said, over 2 years ago

    It just took him being confirmed senile to finally step down.

  2. Enoki

    Enoki said, over 2 years ago

    If senility were a requirement to retire from Congress 90% of those serving would have to quit. The other 10% are just insane.

  3. Habenero Hound

    Habenero Hound said, over 2 years ago

    He said his biggest political success was voting for the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Thanks for nothing since then I guess. And now he’s pushing for his wife to take his place. I’m sure she’s very qualified.

  4. ConserveGov

    ConserveGov said, over 2 years ago

    Well said.
    We need term limits.

  5. dtroutma

    dtroutma GoComics PRO Member said, over 2 years ago

    He still isn’t old, for a tree.

  6. jack75287

    jack75287 said, over 2 years ago

    From 11 hours ago:

    Not sure how all those issues relate, seems like you are going from point to point with no connection. As for the fastest population growth being centennials I have heard that too but as a demographic what is your point?
    When I was an MP at Ft. Knox our rape attacks doubled, it went from one to two. See the issue?

  7. Refresh Comments.