Henry Payne by Henry Payne

Henry Payne

Comments (7) (Please sign in to comment)

  1. wbr

    wbr said, over 1 year ago

    they do think that why they are not fooled into believing in man caused global warming

  2. nate9279

    nate9279 said, over 1 year ago

    Ask him to honk this summer when his AC is broken and all that Payne-ful hot air is pouring over him.

  3. jack75287

    jack75287 said, over 1 year ago

    The Right Wing does not think; you mean like President Obama’s administration. Look how many things they have been caught at. It is not because they are dumb they are very good at winning elections. The issue is there are no consequences, with no consequences, you don’t think and keep doing the same foolish behavior again and again.

  4. Michael wme

    Michael wme said, over 1 year ago

    We were told Europeans were better at geography than Americans. And you probably know the capital of Germany better than most Americans (I have no idea where you’re keeping it now), but it looks like that’s about as far as your geography goes.


    Mr Payne is from a city called Detroit, one of the largest Arab cities in the world, which is currently located in a well-known Emirate, a place with shisha and mosques on every corner, and most restaurants serving kebabs and shwarma and humus and mandi and biriani.


    But, before Arabs moved into all the abandoned homes, it once produced much more than half of all the world’s automobiles, (and producing, selling, and servicing all those automobiles drove about half of the US economy). The owner of the local paper is old enough to remember those halcyon days. And he’s the one paying Payne’s salary.

  5. Rad-ish

    Rad-ish GoComics PRO Member said, over 1 year ago

    “Bats are dropping from trees, kangaroos are collapsing in the Outback and gardens are turning brown. While North America freezes under record polar temperatures, the southern hemisphere is experiencing the opposite extreme as heat records are being set in Australia after the hottest year ever.
    .
    “Weather forecasters in Australia said some parts of the sparsely populated Pilbara region along the rugged northwest coast on Thursday were approaching 50 degrees Celsius (122 degrees Fahrenheit). The record high of 50.7 degrees Celsius (123.3 F) was set in 1960 in Oodnadatta, South Australia state. …”
    .
    http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/01/09/261043913/while-u-s-shivers-australia-and-brazil-sizzle

  6. Zuhlamon

    Zuhlamon said, over 1 year ago

    Wow. Red letter day. Overtaxed issued a typical, weird rant but without some kind of oblique slam at “socialists”.

  7. TJDestry

    TJDestry GoComics PRO Member said, over 1 year ago

    Remember, only 97 percent of climate experts believe that climate change has a human element. I think the remaining 3 percent were laid off by the Tobacco Institute when the cigarette companies had to stop denying the link between smoking and cancer. Nice that they were able to find jobs, isn’t it?

  8. Refresh Comments.