Clark stop and think. Where does the money come from for all these programs? It comes from taxes. Who is it that pays taxes? Those that have jobs and those that buy things and drive and so on. Everyone no matter how poor or rich pays sales tax, municipal, county and state taxes and fees, Everyone that works or has an “income” has income tax withheld as well as SS and medicare taxes. The bottom 50% of workers account for less than 3% of all income taxes collected. As it should be. The other half of the workers account for over 97% of the taxes collected. Employers contribute to an employees tax liability.So it is the rich that are supporting those on unemployment (an insurance paid for by the employer and federal funds to help out), the rich that support food stamps and so on. If you think a corporation is charging too much for their product/service don’t buy it. If you purchase the product/service then they did not steal it.
Glenn McCoy and Gary McCoy